Thursday, May 2, 2019

Reflection

This semester has gone so fast, it felt like just yesterday, Professor Brady was just introducing what a fishbowl was. I have only had few teachers/professors to ever remember each of her students writing and how they speak, and Professor Brady is one of them. I have always been a quiet student, until I joined her class, when she made everyone at some point answer a question or speak their mind. At the beginning of the semester I was worried about the workload, but after a few weeks I realized it only helped me to become a better writer and also helped me with speaking openly and more fluently. I truly enjoyed this class because I become more open minded to new ideas. I was able to interact with my fellow classmates and make new friends as well as learning new stories, such as "A Streetcar Named Desire", new poems and than being able to express my thoughts by writing about them in the pubs and papers.

1 comment: